UFO Version 2/23/2019
- Port Digger now fully support IGMP and pick up all the IP cameras
and NVR's in the network without changing the IPs.
Just plug-in and run the application (like
- Fixed typo issues in the configuration that made the device not
UFO Version 2/21/2019
- [Official Announce]
UFO Firmware finally entered a stable stage and we are about to lock the firmware as it is now stable.
- 2 DVR mode won't get the IP address swapped anymore.
it's safe to use DHCP now on 2 DVRs.
UFO Version 2/18/2019
- Fixed the Routing issue even though 4th LED showed the successful connection, (there was a missing configuration unable to route on a certain situation like the below)
1) McDonald Networks managed by a company,
2) Some VPN based ISP, DSL-VPN ISPs
3) Create an exclusive path for ports on some routers with the bogus configuration by someone else.
- Fixed 2 DVR Mode DHCP, it should not replace each other. it will stay port-forwarded and need not make it static anymore.
UFO Version 2/4/2019
- Fixed Wi-Fi beacon errors.
- Better DNS sync method for the UFO protocol.
UFO Servers 2/1/2019
- Fixed UFO protocol having a very slow connection.
UFO Version 0201
- Reduced Wi-Fi Transmitter searching interval which could
'veresulted in connection drops.
UFO Version 0127
- When Double device mode triggered, (eg, 2 DVRs)
Port Rangehas changed to 9000-9032
UFO Version 0124
- 5 minutes' grace period for the instant re-connection when dropped.
- connection speed improvement
- wifi transmitter unit test completed.
- local unit device logger bug fix.
UFO Version 0123
- Firewall: Several hacking attempt may
causethe permanent ban.
UFO Version 0121
- Fixed Daily Automatic Update feature. From version 0121 or higher works with daily updates.
UFO Version 0111
- Another bypass mechanism added when ISP blocks all returning ports.
(Rare issue: ISP like TELLUS CANADA & possibly their Mobile Network).
UFO Version 0105
- Fixed black screen bug.
UFO Version 0103-2019
- [Stealth] connection bug fix
- Disabling ipv6 entirely.
- Bringing the 3 features of 'hub/switch/router' from MK2
- Improved shield on the target device's backdoors and service ports.
- Major fixes on status page (xxxx
UFO Version 1231-2018
portsrange has changed to
80, 443, 554 and any ports from 1000 to 59999
2nd Device: 9000-11000
UFO Version 1227
- For better 2nd DVR's network port compatibility, port range changed to 9000-11000 instead of 10000-11000
- Wifi bridge scan interval changed to 5 minutes.
UFO Version 1223
- Disabling ipv6 as it caused a possible reconnect stuck after daily reboot.
UFO Version 1220
- Reduced Stealth preparation requirement to 30 seconds from 5 minutes.
4th LED will come up within a minute.
UFO Version 1125
- [Beta] Temporarily added Stealth penetration, limited offer. for UFO.
- [New] Security hardening for the end-user device.
- [New] Cables free, go wireless
- [Fixed] 2 device mode switches back to 1 device mode.
- [New] Fail-free logging system without a connection.
- [New] Remote upgrading system without a connection.
- [New] Backdoor scanner. (MKIII: Stealth)